We can also offer help and advice on your Estate Planning. This comes in many forms, from help in setting up trusts for loved ones to advising you to meet with our Wills and Inheritance Planner.
Wills and Estate Planning are an essential part of your financial planning and can save your family untold difficulties and tax issues if you die unexpectedly.
There are a number of other benefits which can be achieved through careful planning:
- Protection of the home against remarriage by the surviving spouse
- Inheritance Tax reduction strategies for business owners and individuals
- Mitigation against care fees
- Using trusts to protect assets for disabled or spendthrift beneficiaries
- Guarding against a future loss of mental capacity with a Lasting Power of Attorney
- Locking in the price of your funeral by paying for it now
We are also able to guide and advise when probate is needed for any members of your family.
Please note our associate partners Silver Lining deal with any advice on Wills
The Financial Conduct Authority do not regulate advice on wills, powers of attorney or trusts.